Do you have a passion for helping others? Are you interested in a rewarding home healthcare career? Quad Nurse is always looking for experienced & qualified companion, HHA, CNA, and LPN applications.
We are an equal-opportunity employer. Discrimination due to race, sexual orientation, and age is not tolerated within our organization.
All applicants must be able to provide the following information:
- Current FL state CNA license or HHA certificate of training (min. 40 hours of training)
- Valid CPR/AED card or certificate from either of the following: American Heart Association, Red Cross, or American Safety and Health Institute.
- AIDS/HIV/Blood borne pathogens Certification (training available online and at our office)
- Current FL state driver’s license
- Current AHCA Level II background screening
- Health screening stating that you are free of communicable diseases (within the last 6 months)
Other requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Must have reliable transportation
- Flexible availability and reliable
- Ability to lift and transfer qualities. Lifting and transferring up to 100 lbs.
- Attention to detail and passion to care for others.
- Prior experience is a huge plus!